Thursday, March 27, 2008

MMM MMMM Good. Got Meat?


So, I don't know what in the world caused me to think of this, but I am not going to eat meat, sugar products or grains for two whole days. No problem you say? You could do it in a heartbeat? That's what I thought. It sounded great when I shared it with Natalie and Brain, but now that the day has arrived I am faced with the reality of how much of this stuff I eat. As Becca (She's 7) would put it, "I am crapping out". I just realized how much I love grains, meat and deserts..... Say it with me.... Meat... grains...deserts Oh MY! Meat... grains...deserts Oh MY!
This is going to be a long 48 hours. I think I will lock myself in my room and ask for a glass of milk every 2 hours. I can do this. I think I can.... I think I can.......sigh.....I hope I can....I hope I can.

No comments: