Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just Bored





Okay, we have all been there, bored to tears, not sure of what to do next, fully aware that there is boat load of stuff we should be doing, but none of it's fun enough to make a priority. Yep, that was today to the letter. So, I searched the web and looked for images of bored animals and people. Wouldn't you know it I found a gorilla that apparently suffered in just the same way as I have. Apparently, someone captured all his raw emotion of the day on film. Lucky him. The next time I am bored I give you my word that I will set up my camera, set the timer and catch this oh so precious moment on film. Of course this is for your blogging pleasure. Well there is one good thing about my state of boredom right now and that's that it is 10 at night and I am pooped from watching the paint dry. Hmmm, or was I watching the grass grow? I am not sure what way awesome activity I was engaged in, but at least I am tired and I think I could definitely go make friends with the back of my eyelids. Can I say tootles? Is that a word. I am going for it.

Tootles for now.....

No comments: